PDA

View Full Version : selling 93 GS-T with rebuilt head (high flow valves)

Jetkillr
06-21-2005, 12:38 AM
i just got my head rebuilt with high flow valves and everything has been cleaned to perfection. i had a broken timing belt. the pistons are still good, only a little valve tap. Car has no dents. Some scratches but nothing a paint job can take care of. The paint is fading which is normal for a 93 model car also reason for some paint. The car also has 99 GS-T wheels (chrome). i got this car about 2 months ago and im thinkin of going with a Honda.

i have posted it on HI.com as well

http://www.houston-imports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198821

here is a list of some things:

Small FMIC
GS-T Body
4G63 engine with a stock turbo (engine was originally a non turbo to my knowlege, i say this because the car still has non turbo pistons)
14B turbo, still pulls strong and sounds good during spool.
GReddy BOV, sounds nice and is loud. if you dont want the blow off sound then you can find a hose to reconnect the BOV to the intake.
16 inch 1999 Chrome GS-T wheels.
2.5 inch exhaust with a 3.5 inch tip muffler N1 style
REbuilt head with new high flow valves.
New 8mm spark plug wires
New timing belt and power steering/alternator belt
New oil balance shaft belt
New Radiator
New Radiator Cap
Short shifter might need a new shift knob because this one wont screw on, itcame with the car when i bought it from this guy. you dont really notice it and you can still shift fine. I looked into a new EVO shift knob at the dealer and they are like 80 bucks.
The power window button on the drivers side for the passenger side window needs the be replaced (it only rolls down passengerside window wont roll it up)
Needs new window tint for the driver and passenger side windows.
Cloth interior
Small tear in the back seat cusion but not really noticeable.
FRont seats are stock and look good.
No Sun visors ( i dont know where the hell that guy put these?! or why he wouldnt have them on the car :/ )
Car has 128k miles on it.
If you have ?'s PM me on here or on HI.com

i went to Houston Motor Speedways 1/8 mile track and ran some decent times. this car is capable os 9.6's and maybe 9.5's
i was having trouble with traction and as you can see by my 75 mph trap speed i was trapping about 6 or so seconds faster than other people running the same times.

asking for about 3000 but we can talk. Will consider trades plus cash or st8 up trade. im lookin for a CRX or Civic Hatch. Maybe Even an Integra.
after this i gotta sell my 240SX :/

dantheman
06-21-2005, 09:30 AM
so it was a GS and you turboed it? or was it a GST and you put in a GS motor?

Jetkillr
06-21-2005, 11:23 PM
i didnt do this myself, the guy i bought it from might know.
the car has the turbo spoiler and fog lights but the engine has the non turbo pistons.im gonna have to check out the vin number on the engine :/
the vin number on the body comes up as a turbo.

Jetkillr
07-12-2005, 04:42 AM
i am no longer selling this car by the way. please close the thread. i just bought a 1G turbo 6 bolt short block at a junk yard for 100 bucks! lol they didnt ask what it was from and i didnt tell them. so im gonna build a race engine to swap in place of my 7 bolt. :P

Black Majik
07-12-2005, 10:11 AM
which junk yard?

gasaraki
07-25-2005, 10:27 PM
I got a 91 CRX, that I might be willing to trade. PM me for all of the details about this car.

TurbosRFunny
07-25-2005, 11:10 PM
I got a 91 CRX, that I might be willing to trade. PM me for all of the details about this car.

ummm....

i am no longer selling this car by the way. please close the thread. i just bought a 1G turbo 6 bolt short block at a junk yard for 100 bucks! lol they didnt ask what it was from and i didnt tell them. so im gonna build a race engine to swap in place of my 7 bolt. :P

seriously man....

DSMKAMIKAZE
07-26-2005, 12:01 AM
damn those fucking 7 bolts...nice you would have regreted it.

Ryan
07-26-2005, 12:22 AM
Glad you're keeping it.

[/thread]