07-26-2012, 06:37 PM
Year: 2005

Make: Mitsubishi

Model: Lancer Evolution GSR

Vin# JA3AH86D05U043483

Tiltle: Reconstructed

Mileage: 26,XXX

Transmission: 5-speed Manual with ACD T-Case

Mods: Seibon carbon fiber hood, Exedy twin disc clutch, FIC 1050cc injectors, Fuel Lab FPR and full SS fuel lines, Jay Racing fuel pump, ToxicFab O2 housing and dump pipe,full Tanabe exhaust, Larger intercooler with custom piping(Mike) and Tial blow off valve, Evo 9 turbo, balance shaft delete, 24 row oil cooler and SS lines, balance shaft delete and Fluidamper Harmonic damper, some bobo pillar pod gauges, Pioneer flip out touch screen...sure there other small things too that I can't think of. Which Mike can vouche for most parts being basically brand new.

Price: $8000 OBO

I keep going back and forth on selling it or just getting the parts to get it going again. Truth is I can't even afford to pay the insurance if it was running right now. Most of you know what it's story is and the time and effort FIST Racing spent on getting this car done the right way. I just can't do this stuff anymore so if anyone is interested I am also open to decent offers. I do love some guns so I may take off with trades. There are a ton of pics on here under FIST Racing and Jake's from Louisiana Evo. Here is my Craigslist page also.
http://lakecharles.craigslist.org/cto/3080340818.html

Email: Jake99GSX@Yahoo.com or PM me

jake72284
07-29-2012, 11:24 AM
I will also consider trades on a street bike as long as I get atleast $3K on top. That is all I really Need cash wise to settle something up.

96gsxdave
07-29-2012, 11:54 AM
What is still wrong with the car? We all know your thread very well. At the same time, I'm not sure what has been done to the car and what is still needed to be done. I'm sure I'm not the only one wanting more info. Other than the bottom end needing to be rebuilt. Is it good to go?

jake72284
07-29-2012, 07:55 PM
What is still wrong with the car? We all know your thread very well. At the same time, I'm not sure what has been done to the car and what is still needed to be done. I'm sure I'm not the only one wanting more info. Other than the bottom end needing to be rebuilt. Is it good to go?

There's a link with more info on it above from another sale thread on craigslist. Yep just needs a shortblock or build the spare one that comes with it as we believe the shortblock in it now may have a warped crank curtosy of AWDMotorsports.:flip. Everything has been fixed other than that. Headlight tabs are broken but thats about it.

Matticus
08-20-2012, 07:35 PM
If I had more room, I would pick it up. I need more garage :/

I know Mike put countless time in it. Good luck with the sale.