08-03-2005, 02:43 PM
93 tsi fwd
6 bolt block
no rear interior
it has a 2g ported manifold
ported 14b very little shaft play
new injector seals from slowboy
@120,000 on car @40,000 on block

600 obo....i need it moved by friday or i will have to take it to the scrap yard and take it across the scales. i would rather sell it to a dsmer who can use the parts......thats about all its good for.

it needs a tranny and/or clutch
i took the battery and box out form the back; it was relocated
now it needs either the ten dollar box from wally world or the battery mount for under the hood
i took out the turboxs boost controller so youll need one of those
no stereo in the car

if someone wants a turbo xs bc......or autometer air/fuel and boost guages i have that.

gauges......60
boost controller.....75 (it was only on for two months before tranny fucked up.)

it has alot of usable parts on it but i wouldnt recommend buying it unless you do just want the parts.

let me know as soon as possible. i need cash in hand. and i have a good blue title in hands.....no liens, no salvage,.....good.

i work on westhiemer at the corner of taft across the street from numbers. let me knpow and i can bring the gauges in their a pillar pod and boost controller up there. car you will have to come look at and have towed away. first come first serve....cant afford to wait.

thanks guys
mike
713 523 0985....work
281 446 9444....home
i also check this quite a bit....send a pm

boostordie
08-03-2005, 02:45 PM
oh yeah.....i work at sacred heart if ya wanna stop by and ask questions.
@327 westhiemer

dropped90accord
08-03-2005, 03:11 PM
are u willing to sell just the block only and if so how much

dantheman
08-03-2005, 03:45 PM
two questions

does the motor work? or is it a bare block.

what shape is the body in.

consider me interested.

boostordie
08-03-2005, 05:58 PM
the motor works......the car runs......its hard to turn over with thte clutch and or tranny the way it is......but i sat in it and had it idleing while i was being towed so i would have power brakes and could stop. the bodyu is fair overall. its primered and needs a little completion.....but alltogether not more than a couple houirs of time. i took out the front bumper support but still have it. ididnt realize that the bumper would sag without it in there until i put the cover back on. all you have to do is bolt it back up....

just a little tap from the lifters as far as motor is concerned. but if you know dsms then you know that that is quite common. with a good tranny and clutch the car pulls really hard considering the mods that were done to it. im not sure because i havent pulled the tranny or abnything but i think the act pressure plate is still good.
i shattered a clutch disc before but the plate was still good but i upgraded tha whole unit. you can purchase discs seperately from the pressure plate.

for about 4 or 500 the car would be drivable again.
4 good michelins
oh....and i took off the shift knob :)

boostordie
08-03-2005, 06:01 PM
and no icant really part it out because i dont have the space or time
i have to have it gone by friday.

i can meet whoever wants to look at the car over off louetta where the car is at before three tomorrow or before one friday.

during the evening i work

boostordie
08-03-2005, 06:04 PM
oh yeah dan......that was three questions

dantheman
08-03-2005, 06:21 PM
damnit i want this car but i know i cant get it before friday. probably not before september.

especially since i think i know someone who has a 1g FWD tranny.

Captain Blacki McBlackerton
08-03-2005, 08:03 PM
damnit i want this car but i know i cant get it before friday. probably not before september.

especially since i think i know someone who has a 1g FWD tranny.

:wave I do pm me

boostordie
08-03-2005, 08:39 PM
if its not sold.....im gonna pull the head.....the turbo, and manifold......pretty mucgh everything i can sell and take the rest and turn it in as scrap metal......

i hate doing that to a talon.....but i have to move it and have no where to put it. if i dont move it then it will be towed away and i wont be able to get it back.

dantheman
08-03-2005, 09:12 PM
dont let it die. talk to rob he may buy it. keep the TSI shell alive. hopefully when i get my raise in sept itll be big enough where i can afford a project car.

boostordie
08-04-2005, 03:09 PM
whats robs name on here....ill shoot him a pm

TurbosRFunny
08-04-2005, 03:25 PM
illeagletsi

boostordie
08-04-2005, 04:28 PM
isnt he the one who posted the want ad on here...? i sent him, a message about it.

dantheman
08-04-2005, 05:18 PM
yea he is the one asking for a block give him a call at fist. the number is in the FIST section.

boostordie
08-04-2005, 05:30 PM
hey dan....can you get three hundred by tomorrow?

that is what the salvage yard said they could give me.
i have to let it go and if you can get three then you can have it.
i might be abvle to hold it there until saturday but im not sure.

boostordie
08-04-2005, 05:38 PM
dan disregard that.....sale pending...if it falls through then im just gonna pull a few things off and put em on here for sale and take the rest to the scrap yard. thanks guys

boostordie
08-05-2005, 01:46 PM
car sold to rob.......thanks guys :womp :womp :womp