PDA

View Full Version : My Engine

TurbosRFunny
08-29-2005, 11:10 AM
Mike, Rob, or Johnny

Hey i talked to the engine company, and they said that you guys have a paper that you and the pick-up guy signed, and that on it there is a sticker with a number on it. Could you PM me that number?

Sorry i didnt pm you. its just that there is 3 of you and i didnt want to send 3 seperate pm's

Black Majik
08-30-2005, 02:44 PM
call me on my cell in about an hour

TurbosRFunny
08-30-2005, 02:53 PM
will do

TurbosRFunny
08-31-2005, 04:10 PM
Did you guys have any luck with the engine place yesterday? :womp :womp

Black Majik
09-01-2005, 06:02 AM
no, and I'm waiting for Davis and or Joe to call me back.

TurbosRFunny
09-01-2005, 08:59 AM
Well i've spent well over 4 hours on the phone, with con-way and japan engine, and they cant find anything. So they lost my engine :womp

I don't know what i'm gonna do, i can buy another one but then i wouldnt be able to buy all the "tune-up" parts that i was going to buy.

Or i could just part out the car and TRY to break even :womp

but then i might end up buying a hatch :(

TDIBABY
09-01-2005, 11:51 AM
:shock: :shock: :shock: sorry to hear that man .. do u know if the shipping / freight whatever was insured?

TurbosRFunny
09-01-2005, 12:11 PM
Nope, and even if it was. According to the shipping company it was never picked up :shock:

DSMKAMIKAZE
09-01-2005, 12:18 PM
thats a bunch of bullshit........dude cant u sue them, wtf...fucking sue them.....thats fucked up.

Ponch
09-01-2005, 02:22 PM
So get a refund from the company you bought the motor from.

DV8
09-01-2005, 02:41 PM
no, the company that is warrantying the motor sent a delivery service to pick it up. apparantly the driver decided to keep it or it got lost after it was delivered to the company.

TurbosRFunny
09-01-2005, 02:52 PM
no, the company that is warrantying the motor sent a delivery service to pick it up. apparantly the driver decided to keep it or it got lost after it was delivered to the company.
yes what he said, and since the Bill of lading was faxed to the service center here in houston, and not to FIST its not "lost".

I tried looking it up under every possible name: FIST, F.I.S.T., Forced Induction Solutions & Tuning, Japan Engine Inc., Japanese Engine Inc., Everything. There is no paper trail, its gay. So think i'm going either part the car out, or sell everything as a whole, car & parts for like $700-800, any takers?

:womp

DV8
09-01-2005, 02:58 PM
i might be interested :thumb

Black Majik
09-01-2005, 03:24 PM
don't give up, it has to be somewhere.....who would want to steal a blown engine

DV8
09-01-2005, 03:26 PM
don't give up, it has to be somewhere.....who would want to steal a blown engine
the man has a point.

TurbosRFunny
09-01-2005, 03:43 PM
the man has a point.

I understand that, but if there is no paper trail there is no way to find it. I've talked to 3 different dispatchers in the service center here, 2 different customer service reps at their main offices. Japan Engine's has been no help, they just say the shop or con-way has the papers, which neither do.

I'm stumped, if i sell everything for at least 700 dollars i can break even.

Mike how much do i owe you guys for the work thats been done?

and johnny, i'll let it go for that price if your seriously interested, all you'd need is a 6 bolt long block. Everything else is there, and in good condition :thumb

:womp :womp :womp :womp :womp :womp

Black Majik
09-01-2005, 03:48 PM
Man, it has to be somewhere., things like that just don't disappear.........a shipping company can't send an 18 wheeler over to pick something up without someway of tracking it. The truck came to the shop 3 days in a row and no one knows about it? They are full of it, you just need to talk to the right person. Someone can find out who the driver was on that day for that part of town and they can go from there.

TurbosRFunny
09-01-2005, 03:52 PM
He didnt by any chance give you a name did he?

EDIT: ok so i got a name, Joanne, she was the dispatcher that the Bill of Lading was faxed to. i talked to her today, and she said she remembers but that the bill of lading is nowhere to be found. Without that there is no proof that the engine was ever picked up and therefore i am screwed.

Looks like i'll be letting it go :womp

DSMKAMIKAZE
09-01-2005, 04:43 PM
man that is gay....i guess i can become a 18 wheeler driver for a company that rebuilds engines out of state and steal badass motors blown or not i could still make some money.

thats the only way u can steal money from someone and not go to jail for it. nor anyone does anything about it.

DV8
09-01-2005, 11:23 PM
as for me right now im in the school library and im going to the gas station to fill up and eat something.

out :D
Lenin, stay on topic. this is not the lounge or the crackhouse. that was completely off topic.

Aldo,
if you are not in a rush to get money, you should continue to try to get your engine back. i wouldn't sell a perfectly good car on the basis of a shitty paperwork problem. don't give up sooo easily.

what was the driver's name?

Black Majik
09-02-2005, 05:26 AM
Thank you Johnny, you beat me to it. I edited his post prior to reading yours.

TurbosRFunny
09-02-2005, 07:56 AM
You guys are right. I'm gonna keep at it :thumb

Ponch
09-03-2005, 07:12 PM
Well i've spent well over 4 hours on the phone, with con-way and japan engine, and they cant find anything. So they lost my engine :womp

I don't know what i'm gonna do, i can buy another one but then i wouldnt be able to buy all the "tune-up" parts that i was going to buy.

I am interested in buying your car. Let me know if you are serious about letting it go.

TurbosRFunny
09-03-2005, 07:15 PM

I am interested in buying your car. Let me know if you are serious about letting it go.

Are you thinking about going AWD? you have pm

Ponch
09-03-2005, 07:19 PM
Yes sir,

This might be a project that I will start for my little brother. If all else is good with the car, then it might be purchased within this up and coming week.

Black Majik
09-03-2005, 07:43 PM
do not give up on your engine.....what's right, is right......sometimes you have to MAKE people do what's right, but it will be done if you stick to it.

and oh yea, stay away vultures.

Ponch
09-03-2005, 11:14 PM
Hahahaha.....this vulture is hungry.

TurbosRFunny
09-04-2005, 07:56 AM
Mike i agree with you. But after talking to people that have had the same problem, and talking with a district attorney, the most that might be able to be done is that they refund my shipping charges. But that i will probably never see the engine again. and if i do it wont be for about 5-6 months. I need to have a car to go to work.

Either way i am gonna fight this thing :thumb