PDA

View Full Version : FS: 91 Dodge Colt 2.0 turbo

2ltrbeater
07-24-2006, 08:47 PM
$3000 OBO

The story:

I got this car from a buddy in a trade with my heavily modded gvr4 for his swapped csm + cash. I ended up selling the car on payments to another friend who went off and joinded the army. The car sat. He came back from bootcamp, drove the car around, then moved to Alaska. He left the car with his little bro that doesn't know shit about shit to finish making payments. His bro drove it around. The shift linkage broke, he gave the car back to me. So now I've got YET ANOTHER CSM SITTING IN MY BACKYARD. THIS CAR MUST GO.

Car ran a best of 7.9 on the 14B (when it had bigger injectors and fmic, pipes, maf trans, etc.) w/ racegas mix

The good:

white 1991 colt.
new windshield
CLEAN tint all around. about a year old. looks like it was done yesterday.
Clean swap.
all correct mounts +
61t engine harness
gt gauge cluster
stock rebuilt 4g63t. all new timing side components. think it may have ARP studs + 4-layer metal hg, but i would have to pull the v/c off to check for the studs
14b
450cc inj
1g turbo mas
90 eprom ecu w/ new caps
FULL ENERGY SUPENSION FRONT SUSPENSION BUSHINGS
3" exhaust
custom "pretty ghetto" i/c pipes w/ dsm sidemount and FORGE BOV recirculated. hardpipe and softpipe mix.
think it has an n/a tb too.
full suspesion GR2 shocks + some kinda springs
255 fuel pump rewired
inline fuel pressure gauge
rear battery
civic seats somehow rigged up w/ custom brackets. gray/black. very clean. no tears whatsoever. look like they came in the car stock
gutted interior. just seats n dash.

2G FWD TURBO TRANS w/ CUSTOM CV AXLES. LOW MILE. NIIIIIIICE.

2100 clutch
2 n/a galant wheels in the back w/ good tires
2 GVR4 wagon wheels with good tires in the front
clean tx title
fresh tx inspection sticker
needs registration

The bad/ugly:

dings n dents here n there.
the only "major" dents are on the driver's side fender and the hood, which are replaceable sheetmetal parts. the dents arn't that bad, but by far are the worst on the car.

"acces door" cut in the back by the previous owner to get to the fuel pump assembly without having to drop the tank. there is no cover on it. what i was always going to do but never got around to was get a piece of sheetmetal and some self tapping screws and cover up the hole, so then i could just remove the panel if i ever needed to acces the pump assembly for anything
broken shift linkage @ tranny shift arms

the cores support is somewhat mangled. when the previous owner was cutting shit out to make room for the fmic, he cut out part of the core support that attached to the pass. side main frame rail. the fmic and brackets were holding up the cores support, but since the fmic is no longer on the vehicle, the core support droops along w/ the radiator, front motor mount, and the crossmember which makes the whole motor tilt forward. i wouldn't drive it like this. i am going to have it fixed professionally as soon as new shift linkage is installed and the car is driveable, but I AM WILLING TO SELL THE CAR AS IS.

my roomate is a welder, and we were just going to weld in some steel bar where the core support is supposed to attach to the main frame rail. we are also going to try to shape it to look as close to factory as possible. there will be no loss in structural integrity from this, but we are just going to try to make it look as stock as possible.

I WILL REPLACE THE SHIFT LINKAGE AND FIX THE CORE SUPPORT FOR THE FULL ASKING PRICE OF $3000 OBO, OR I CAN SELL WITHOUT THE LINKAGE/CORE SUPPOR FIXED FOR LESS $$$

I can't post pics until i get back into town after the 31st. once i get back into town i will immediately start working on getting a replacement set of shifter cables and then getting that core support fixed very shortly thereafter.

With the shift cables and the core support fixed, this car can be driven anywhere in the u.s.

Willing to take payments, but the car doesn't leave until its paid off.

Willing to accept paypal.