PDA

View Full Version : opening day?

Ryan
02-16-2005, 11:10 PM
When will your doors officially open? I wanna come by and get this electrical shit done and over with. You guys are the only one I would trust with it. I'm ready to get my baby back on the road. I bought the crx from dan and talk about slower than hell. My cousin beat me on foot :D But its a good daily. One more question: Can I come by and hang with you guys and help out!? I wanna learnnnn :) (for free of course)

trini-laser
02-16-2005, 11:15 PM
When will your doors officially open? I wanna come by and get this electrical shit done and over with. You guys are the only one I would trust with it. I'm ready to get my baby back on the road. I bought the crx from dan and talk about slower than hell. My cousin beat me on foot :D But its a good daily. One more question: Can I come by and hang with you guys and help out!? I wanna learnnnn :) (for free of course)

sorry that is me (Mark)
I forgot to log in lol

Ryan
02-16-2005, 11:33 PM
That's good you posted as a guest, it reminds me to update this forum and turn off guest posting.

Black Majik
02-17-2005, 08:28 AM
That's good you posted as a guest, it reminds me to update this forum and turn off guest posting.
Thank you Ryan, we don't want any "certain" un-wanted visitors coming in and posting things they shouldn't. That is one reason we have had to keep things such a secret until now.

Ryan
02-17-2005, 10:35 AM
Would you guys like to have this area to have restricted viewing rights as well? Right now, like most of the sections, the public can read but not post. I can set it so that the public cannot read either, they have to be registered on this board to read this forum. Let me know. :)

DSMKAMIKAZE
02-17-2005, 05:30 PM
i dont care at all you choose ill just follow your lead