PDA

View Full Version : FS: 88 toyota supra turbo targa on the list

2ltrbeater
11-14-2006, 02:40 PM
http://dallas.craigslist.org/car/233064192.html

for quicker response, call, not e-mail. leave a message.

Tony713
11-14-2006, 07:34 PM
beautiful!!!!

If I can sell my Acura Legend I'll buy it

2ltrbeater
11-15-2006, 01:16 AM
Yeah, I've had quite a few calls and offers on it, but everyone has seemed to flake out so far. Last weekend I got a bunch of calls. This is a nice weekend to come to DFW and get a car!!

Will meet between Dallas and Houston for a sure buy and some gas money ;)

gasaraki
11-15-2006, 02:05 PM
Nice MK III. GL on da sell.

2ltrbeater
11-16-2006, 07:50 PM
Nice MK III. GL on da sell.

Thanks.

This is a good weekend to drive to Dallas.

fastvtgsx
11-17-2006, 02:34 AM
How's that hg??

2ltrbeater
11-17-2006, 11:13 AM
I can't tell you 100% how the HG is without pulling the head off, but I CAN tell you that it is showing no signs of leaking whatsoever. No burning coolant/oil. No smoking. This supra really is in good shape.

2ltrbeater
11-18-2006, 11:13 AM
buy me!!

2ltrbeater
11-22-2006, 12:49 PM
TO The top!!

2ltrbeater
12-01-2006, 12:00 PM
offers anyone?

Volksdraggin
12-01-2006, 01:13 PM
i will give 1,000 cash

2ltrbeater
12-01-2006, 01:39 PM
NO.

If you have a serious offer, please PM.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/car/236696604.html

Volksdraggin
12-01-2006, 03:24 PM
Woah fella, your OG link didn't work, and considering I didn't know how much you were asking, I offered up what I had in the bank, which happens to be more then anybody else offered in this topic yet.

BTW, that WAS a serious offer, considering everybody else has flaked on you and I was offering cash. Maybe if you plan to post something in the for sale section, you put up pictures and prices instead of linking to some place else. Just a idea.

2ltrbeater
12-01-2006, 04:22 PM
didn't realize link didn't work until after i made the bump post. i can't edit the original post, so i guess i'll make another thread.

why would you make a blind offer if my link didnt work? i should take that offer seriously? after all, you said the link didnt work and you were just shouting out whatever you had last seen on your balance sheet in your bank account. so that means if i would have accepted you would have called me up and made plans to pick the car up in dallas as soon as possible? i doubt it.

if someone was serious enough about wanting the car, they would take the 2 seconds to click the link.

i'm looking for someone who knows how rare this car is, what this car is worth, and is willing to pay it.

I've had serious offers a lot higher than $1000 that i've turned down. one or two of them i probably should have taken, but i was really looking to get the full $2500 for a while there.

add another $1200 to what you've offered already and you can come pick it up whenever.

this car isn't costing me anything sitting in my driveway. i'm just waiting for the right buyer with the right money.

Volksdraggin
12-01-2006, 05:19 PM
didn't realize link didn't work until after i made the bump post. i can't edit the original post, so i guess i'll make another thread.

why would you make a blind offer if my link didnt work? i should take that offer seriously? after all, you said the link didnt work and you were just shouting out whatever you had last seen on your balance sheet in your bank account. so that means if i would have accepted you would have called me up and made plans to pick the car up in dallas as soon as possible? i doubt it.

Why would I make a offer? Because its amazing what a person might agree to when cash is offered up. :lol Well thats your perogative to believe i was just wasting your time offering with the mindset not to buy, but if ask around to anybody on here, I buy/sell cars faster then most and 1k is not alot. I have a friend who has one and has always been a nice car and through email, has been informing me of some mild mods hes done to get his car in the 12s with very little work and with a little push, I came in with the idea of maybe picking up your car as a project.

if someone was serious enough about wanting the car, they would take the 2 seconds to click the link.

Uh... I did click it and it failed to work.

I've had serious offers a lot higher than $1000 that i've turned down. one or two of them i probably should have taken, but i was really looking to get the full $2500 for a while there.

add another $1200 to what you've offered already and you can come pick it up whenever.

this car isn't costing me anything sitting in my driveway. i'm just waiting for the right buyer with the right money.

Thats all fine and dandy, I but was unaware of what you have been offered up to this point and figured I would throw a number out. I guess I should have called Miss Cleo. I never ment to low ball ya, nor did I mean to put a offer on something I wouldn't buy.

2ltrbeater
12-02-2006, 11:29 AM
its the respectable thing to make an offer via pm, that way i can shoot you down in private rather than public. ;)

taking serious offers via PM folks!

2ltrbeater
12-04-2006, 11:59 AM
sold

Black Majik
12-04-2006, 12:20 PM
congrats.