Transmission type
Manual

Title status
clean

Asking price
3000 OBO

Modifications
Yes

i just bought the car with intensions of fixing it up, but i got in trouble with the law and now i need to pay for a lawyer. will also trade for lawyer to reprsent me in court lol. like a lawyer would be interested in a tsi lol but its worth a try.

description:
black ford svt rims and rotors, baer big brake kit, KYB AGX adjustable shocks, Eibach sportline drop springs, sway techniques rear sway bar, 2.5" turbo back straight piping with 5zigen miracle muffler, vortech bov, ACT 2600 pressure plate, ACT 6 puck clutch, xs power front mount intercooler, energy suspension motor mounts, autometer phantom egt gauge, faze boost gauge. new fuel pump, new clutch master cylinder and slave cylinder, fresh royal purple engine oil. no a/c, power steering works great, power windows too. previous owner left his door unlocked and someone broke in and stole my turbo timer, autometer boost gauge, apexi safc, and my headunit. car ran great with safc, but now it bogs down a little untill it hits boost. im also including an uninstalled xs power charge pipe, its like twice as big as the stock unit. i know exactly wut the problem is with the car. the previous owner vented the bov and thats a no no on stock maf. so to fix the problem u would need to recirculate the bov or get a maf t.

http://i9.tinypic.com/6ey182t.jpg

http://i10.tinypic.com/4qr63b4.jpg

http://i13.tinypic.com/4r2swes.jpg

http://i19.tinypic.com/682po1t.jpg

dsmexican05
09-12-2007, 08:18 PM
also one of the previous owners rebuilt the motor so it doesnt have that many miles on it.

dantheman
09-12-2007, 08:40 PM
did you buy that from "beardsm" here on the board?

if so that car is awesome.

dsmexican05
09-12-2007, 09:10 PM
i dunno if hes a member on here. i saw it an another forum.

dsmexican05
09-15-2007, 08:44 PM
price drop 2500obo

gasaraki
09-15-2007, 10:31 PM
I've seen this car in person, very clean. If this is the same car that I saw in person that is. Man this car changes owner's like I change underwear.

DSM Nexus
09-16-2007, 01:27 AM
Would you be able to fix the problem before you sell it?

I've seen this car in person, very clean. If this is the same car that I saw in person that is. Man this car changes owner's like I change underwear.

Remeber to check for them skidmarks!

dsmexican05
09-16-2007, 12:03 PM
i could if my pipe that has the filter and goes to the turbo had a way to circulate the air back in. i dont wanna spend anymore money because i need to pay for a lawyer before oct 9th. shoot me some offers tho im very negotiable on the price.

DSM Nexus
09-17-2007, 12:28 AM
i could if my pipe that has the filter and goes to the turbo had a way to circulate the air back in. i dont wanna spend anymore money because i need to pay for a lawyer before oct 9th. shoot me some offers tho im very negotiable on the price.

The intake?

BrokenTalon27
09-17-2007, 02:28 PM
eprom ecu?

dsmexican05
09-17-2007, 05:51 PM
yes dsm nexus. like i said before the bov is vented to atmosphere so thats why its bogging. easy fix, if u have time and money.

broken talon- im pretty sure it has eprom. i havnt opened it to see but ive asked the owner and he said its the stock ecu. and most 1990 had eprom.

price drop $2300!!! obo

2ltrbeater
09-19-2007, 12:59 PM
Is it awd or fwd?

I'll represent you in court. I'm not certified by any board of legal representatives but I can prolly do a better job than 1/3 of the lawyers out there!

dsmexican05
09-21-2007, 09:16 PM
its awd.

2ltrbeater
09-23-2007, 05:27 PM
Where is Beaumont? In Georgia? Are the stickers good? You willing to drive to Texas for cash?

Was the a/c completely deleted? Do you have the a/c parts? Has the car ever been wrecked? I'm very interested. Pm'ed offer.

BrokenTalon27
09-23-2007, 07:06 PM
yes dsm nexus. like i said before the bov is vented to atmosphere so thats why its bogging. easy fix, if u have time and money.

broken talon- im pretty sure it has eprom. i havnt opened it to see but ive asked the owner and he said its the stock ecu. and most 1990 had eprom.

price drop $2300!!! obo
I dont think that venting the bov is your problem. Venting on a stock maf will cause it to bog between shifts, but not to bog like that. Your problem sounds like it just has a bad tune. I dont think just recircing the bov is going to fix it.
-I dont know who told you that most 90s had eproms, but eproms are hard to find in 90s as they are in any other year. But if it is an Eprom I will buy it from you and give you a 90 non eprom ecu.

dsmexican05
09-23-2007, 09:06 PM
beaumont is in texas. its an hour east of houston. the a/c was taken out by pervious owner,but i do have the ac compresor brand new. the car has georgia plates cuz of pervious owner. the car hasnot been in major wreck. except it has a dent on the driver side quarter panel from idiot kid riding his atv into my car. nothing big just a small dent

dsmexican05
09-23-2007, 09:11 PM
brokentalon27-I dont think that venting the bov is your problem. Venting on a stock maf will cause it to bog between shifts, but not to bog like that. Your problem sounds like it just has a bad tune. I dont think just recircing the bov is going to fix it.
-I dont know who told you that most 90s had eproms, but eproms are hard to find in 90s as they are in any other year. But if it is an Eprom I will buy it from you and give you a 90 non eprom ecu.

the bov being vented is the problem. it bogs between shifts a little not alot. then car runs good besides that. i asked the previous owner he said car has no more than 40k on rebuilt motor. and no parting out.

i dunno who told that 1990 didnt have eprom. read up dude. heres a link for u. http://www.houston-dsm.org/forums/showthread.php?t=55
Inagural model year of the DSM.
Pop-up headlights.
Some high-end models had wheel covers.
All ECUs had EPROMs.
Front brakes change during the model year.
1.8L models have the 4G37 engine, all others have the 4G63 engine.

BrokenTalon27
09-23-2007, 09:14 PM
I dont know where they got that info from, but I have personally pulled ecus out of 90 DSMs that are non-eproms. If you want, I will post a pic of the Non-Eprom ECU out of my 90.
Why dont you check the ecu and let me know what you find.

dsmexican05
09-23-2007, 09:27 PM
the number on the outside ends with an E. but i read that alot of ecu's would show that its eprom but when u opened them up they werent. so i guess only way for me to kno is opening her up and seeing if it is. i will do that if anyone that wants to buy the car and wants to kno. if i dont sell the car by oct 9th i plan on keeping her and buying a 3"gm mas and maft to fix everything and start moding it.

dsmexican05
09-23-2007, 09:34 PM
4E3CT64U5LE126679 Is the VIN number i never posted it my bad.

90awdtalontsi
10-01-2007, 07:43 PM
4E3CT64U5LE126679 Is the VIN number i never posted it my bad.

i juz got it and now im gonna sell bc i dont have time for this car nemore still has bogging problem its need new bov its leaking boost so if u want it or need parts call me 713 398 3648 paul

CornFed1320
10-01-2007, 08:21 PM
werd^^^....ive been checkin it out lately and it has some small issues....just needs a lil TLC...