Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: the goat feasted on steak tonight.

HTown-DSM.com Member Super Saiyan Post Whore Captain Blacki McBlackerton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Majik View Post
    I'm not sure what just happened here....lol
    Maybe this?
    Italian and DD don't belong in the same sentence. Ever.
    Flickr Photostream

F.I.S.T. Racing I Am Half Human, Half HTown-DSM.com Black Majik's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyMike View Post
    Vanessa posted a comment after I sent her a link to this really old thread today. I told her it was old but it was a sticky so its not like she's bumping a 40 year old thread. Someone said she was a noob trying to get her post count up and she looked at the join dates and concluded he was the noob because she had joined 2 years earlier than him. I posted the heavily thought provoking image and the rest is histttorrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy *deep breath*
    lol, ok. I was more poking fun at the whole situation. I did however bump an old thread of yours from 5 years ago because I was curious about one of your projects.....hell, for shits and giggles why not just update us on what you've got going on with your cars.
    ‎"many conservatives are liberals who have been mugged by reality"

Turbo Spooler. Lurker MikeyMike's Avatar
    DeRidder, LA (which is near Lake Charles sorta)
    Well I ordered a Varex muffler from Australia and am going to be ordering ECMlink shortly... like next few days possibly. My friend is giving me his stock 1g engine and swapping something in (i forget what it is... he has two projects going on at once).

So, I'll have a stock 1g 6-bolt with 272's and a brand new fp green with a brand new shep stage 3 and brand new act2600 to throw on it and see what it can do. My car has been sitting since before I made that post about my dash I think so it's been a while. Prolly need to get the rotors turned or new ones altogether... what else you gotta do to a car thats sat forever?

HTown-DSM.com Member Post Junkie jake72284's Avatar
    I'll be, another Louisiana person.

HTown-DSM.com Member Speed Demon Project90Talon's Avatar
    Sorry, my bad man, wasn't aware of things going on off the internet.

NINJA EDIT: yeah, I got my ass handed to me, wouldn't be the first time.
    '92 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD Well it was fun while it lasted, thank you Orange County Sheriff
    "The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does an oil change. It's a pity the ECU is so damn temperamental."

HTown-DSM.com Member Lurker Vanessa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jake72284 View Post
    Two!

HTown-DSM.com Member Super Saiyan Post Whore Captain Blacki McBlackerton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Project90Talon View Post
    Sorry, my bad man, wasn't aware of things going on off the internet.

NINJA EDIT: yeah, I got my ass handed to me, wouldn't be the first time.
    Well your a good sport about it which it great. I was surprised the internets blessed me with such a pic.
    Italian and DD don't belong in the same sentence. Ever.
    Flickr Photostream

I herd bout u son. Imma come down to sulphur and race ya when you're done :P

Yeah I been DSM'in a long ass time. Back in like 2004-2005 especially. Met a LOT of people at the old Albertson's hangout across from Whatabucks.

HTown-DSM.com Member Lurker MACH5-Talon's Avatar
    Dam its been a while since i seen one of these storys, i used to laugh my ass off to them.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyMike View Post
    I herd bout u son. Imma come down to sulphur and race ya when you're done :P

Yeah I been DSM'in a long ass time. Back in like 2004-2005 especially. Met a LOT of people at the old Albertson's hangout across from Whatabucks.
    HAHA You know I heard that a lot when I had the GSX in and out the shops and wasnt around much while everyone was saying how "fast" their cars where but seemed to not be around or takling when I did finally get it back or they claimed the ole "man it just started running funny, it hasnt been running right" ANd on the rare occasion they did still want to run it was "I just want to see what happens". Negativiouso on that, they claim to be fast and want to race throw some cash out there and noone wants to go. Im not giving out free races so people can just run after spending all the money to make it that fast.Not claiming this on you, just brought those memories back when you said you wanted to come down.I dont have the GSX anymore anyways have an evo that stays in the shop now

HAHA You know I heard that a lot when I had the GSX in and out the shops and wasnt around much while everyone was saying how "fast" their cars where but seemed to not be around or takling when I did finally get it back or they claimed the ole "man it just started running funny, it hasnt been running right" ANd on the rare occasion they did still want to run it was "I just want to see what happens". Negativiouso on that, they claim to be fast and want to race throw some cash out there and noone wants to go. Im not giving out free races so people can just run after spending all the money to make it that fast.Not claiming this on you, just brought those memories back when you said you wanted to come down.I dont have the GSX anymore anyways have an evo that stays in the shop now
    lol I was just fuggin around since you're so close to me. did you buy that talon 2gb from my friend in west virginia? The dark silverish colored one? What color was your gsx btw?

The only color there is! BLACK ON BLACK
    Attached Images Attached Images