Thread: The little 3g that held its own

HTown-DSM.com Member Bench Racer

The little 3g that held its own

Feeling a bit depressed, i went to a dark, secluded stretch of highway and opened up the throttle. things got squirrely at 120, so i shut it down and coasted to 50. nothing happens until i slow down for red light about 3 min later. looking in my mirror, i see what i think are Mitsubishi Evo headlights, coming at me way too fast to be normal driving. as i go in the right turn lane and come to a stop, this car pulls in behind me and gets on my ass. i look in my mirror and i see the driver smirking at me, as if to say, "Easy kill". we turn right onto another two lane long flat stretch of road and sure enough he pulls up along side and stares.he has 3 friends in the car with him, so i decide to have some fun. I down shift to third gear and blip the throttle. he mashes the throttle and roars off as i shift back into fifth, laughing. he gets 6 car lengths ahead before noticing that i havent accelerated. he slams on the brakes and damn near comes to a stop. as i go past him, i look at the back of the car, and notice the bmw badge. looks to be a 5th gen 3 series coupe. d-bag alarms are going off in my head. he mats the gas, and comes along side again. he looks at me. and waits. i laugh at him. this is just too damn funny. suddenly, everybody rolls down a window and flips me the bird. im laughing harder which is making him madder. i down shift into second, and wait. sure enough, WITH HIS FINGER STILL OUT THE WINDOW, he floors the gas. 1/8 of a second later i follow suit. hes ahead, but barely, maybe 1/4 length. into third, he's not pulling away. into 4th. he's still not pulling away, but theres a bend coming up. we're both going around 110. im not in a hurry to kill myself so i shut down and slow to 85. He's still full on. he takes the turn going atleast 120. i was genuinely afraid he was going to lose it and end up killing all of his friends. but we both make it through the turn alright. hes still full throttle. hes about 15 lengths ahead when he slams on the brakes again, (probably warping the rotors) and turns around in a median break. just to mess with him a little more, i turn on my turn signal like to follow, but kept going straight. i think he was a little miffed that his fifth generation 3 series couldn't outrun my tired 3g. especially in front of his friends.

HTown-DSM.com Member Speed Demon 98dsmGS's Avatar
    nice run man!

Romans 1:16
    South Texas Stance

Nice run. What all mods do you have on your 3G?

completely stock. btw, that image is supposed to be of someone flipping me off. such a tool, it was hilarious

Vanilla Gorilla I Am Half Human, Half HTown-DSM.com dantheman's Avatar
    cool story bro.

can you tell it again sometime?

Quote Originally Posted by James92TSi
    what starts with M and ends with oonlanding????? U.S.A. bitch