Thread: how to slaughter a goat

hired geeks, yea ... Sponsor
    Post Junkie

how to slaughter a goat

Good run on the way home last night from mexico; lined up with a LS2 GTO, dark greenish with some gun metal colored rims.
    First run, he down shifts and the roar of his exhaust makes me doubt the capabilities of my L76; I initiate the 3 honks and put an instant 2 links on him and hold it.
    Second run, exact same outcome
    I then take an exit to leave ole mexico and he swiftly follows, we line up at an alto sign and he says “I went into the wrong gear, I did this and the other.. I would really like to run you again if that’s cool with you.” I think to myself, fair enough, lord knows I have missed my fair share of gears so I tell him “sure, why not from a dig?” he smiles and says I can have the move ….. okayyy “are you ready?” .. him “yep”
    Turn traction control on, and put a length on him before he could hook and kept pulling ground. Held a healthy 3 links till I shut it down at 140.
    We pulled over and ended up talking a while, the guy is a car nut. He drifts, does the Texas mile and all kinds of stuff. Name was TJ, apparently he has a family sponsored race team. All in all, cool guy and enjoyed racing/talking to him.
    His mods = long tubes / strait pipes, OTR vaaram intake, HPTuned, other bolt ons
    My mods: Yamaha outboard motor
    ...trying to get the dsm's worked up here, come on now!

robyn? 4door vs 4door grudge match?

Smoke Tires not Drugs Post Junkie hndaklr's Avatar
    Why the doubt? L76>LS2

Although I do reccomend getting rid of th DOD.

Post Junkie
    i agree, but $$ .. lots of other little things, adds up quick. exhaust next, then ill look into a gnarly cam and upgrade the valvetrain / dod delete

4g63 in everything! Post Junkie fastvtgsx's Avatar
    Let me get my mirage's oil filers housing swapped and ill give you a run wade. On a stock 14b no less. :-)

Post Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by fastvtgsx View Post
    Let me get my mirage's oil filers housing swapped and ill give you a run wade. On a stock 14b no less. :-)
    this is a race im interested in! the grudge match that never happened! lemme know when you get done, miss good ole cruises with luke in the camo killer

Quote Originally Posted by ziggins View Post
    i agree, but $$ .. lots of other little things, adds up quick. exhaust next, then ill look into a gnarly cam and upgrade the valvetrain / dod delete
    When you get ready for a cam....... www.mastmotorsports.com
    You know your a true DSM junky if every time you put a wrench on your car, you find something else that doesn't have to be there.